Our Dental Treatment Philosophy
At the Enrique Parra Dental Care clinic we understand how important it is to your well-being and even to your future, to be able to smile openly and confidently. Our goal is to provide you with effective dental treatment at a reasonable price so you can put your best â€˜faceâ€™ forward at all times.
We believe that while the latest technological developments may provide important dental solutions, just because a procedure or material is â€˜newâ€™ or has a fancy name, doesnâ€™t mean itâ€™s better or appropriate for every patient. We provide proven dental care that meets your individual needs and never promote procedures just because theyâ€™re trendy or popular.
Our focus is providing you with exactly the right treatment to meet your esthetic and comfort goals for a manageable cost and every patient is a VIP â€“ â€˜Very Important Patientâ€™.
Doctor Enrique Parra, DDS
Born in Spain and raised in Germany, Dr. Enrique Parra became a Dental Technician in the late 1970â€™s. He established and operated a successful laboratory for a dozen years in Europe then immigrated to Costa Rica where he graduated from dentistry in 2003. After a year of teaching at his alma mater and two years of surgery studies in Europe, Dr. Parra opened the Enrique Parra Dental Care Clinic in Liberia, Guanacaste, Costa Rica.
- Dental Technician since 1977 and Master Dental Technician since 1987
- Professor of Prosthodontics Universidad Latina de Costa Rica, 2003-2004
- Director, Enrique Parra Dental Care Clinic and practice in Cosmetic Dentistry and Oral Rehabilitation since 2007
- Affiliate Member of the American Dental Association (ADA #197-50-1446)
- Member of the Costa Rican Dental Surgeonâ€™s College
- Recognized by the Costa Rican Dentistry Board
- Recognized by the German Board of Master Dental Technicians
- Member of the German School of Dental Technicians
- Dental Technician School, (Cuno Berufschule Hagen), Germany, 1973-1977 â€“ Dental Prosthesis Specialist Technician (Graduated First in Class)
- Master Dental Technician School (Handwerkskammer zu KÃ¶ln), Koln (Cologne), Germany, 1985-1987 â€“ Dental Prosthesis Master Technician
- Latin University of Costa Rica (Universidad Latina de Costa Rica), 1998-2003 - Doctor in Dental Surgery (DDS),
- Latin University of Costa Rica (Universidad Latina de Costa Rica), 2002 - Advanced training in Endodontics
- University Hospital Jung Stilling (UniversitÃ¤tskrankenhaus Jung Stilling), Siegen, Germany, December 2004-January 2005 - Advanced training in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Implantology.
- Comprehensive course of dental implants. Dental July-September 2007. Dental Implants A-2. Dr. Arun K. Garg. (Course Director)
The Enrique Parra Dental Care clinic is compact, full-service clinic and laboratory located a block from the Liberiaâ€™s main street and two blocks from the Inter-American highway with a comfortable waiting area, ample parking and wheelchair access.
Dental Care Team
Dr. Esteban Ocampo.